Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Murder is Binding by Lorna Barrett

This is the first book in a series and I sure hope that I can find the rest of them. It was a very fun and easy read. The characters are great. It is based in a small town in New Hampshire in which the whole downtown is made up of new, used and antique bookstores. A murder occurs in one of the bookstores and the story is all around the who-done-it. I truly was not sure who did it until I got very close to the end. Barrett pulls you in and makes you feel a part of the story.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the kind words. I hope you'll look for Bookmarked for Death (#2) and Bookplate Special (#3) in the series. (They should be available at most bookstores and online.) Chapter & Hearse (#4) will be available in August.