Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Quilter's Holiday by Jennifer Chiaverini

This is part of a series that I have been wanting to read but have not gotten around to.  Now I really want to start from the beginning.  These women are part of a community of quilters that have retreats for others.  The day after Thanksgiving they always get together to start to work on their projects for the Christmas season.  Throughout this novel we learned more about all of the characters and how they have gotten to where there are today.  I got bogged down a few times, but was glad that I stuck it out.  There is more room to grow with these women and I look forward to seeing what will happen in the future.  Chiaverini has a great talent in characters and weaving them together to compliment each other and pull you in to where you are part of the story.

No comments: