Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Through the Grinder by Cleo Coyle

I read the first book in this series a few years ago.  It has taken me a while to find the next one and it was just as good.  People are dying who were customers of her coffee shop.  At first it was thought to be suicide, but then manifested into murders.  Clare, the owner of the shop, thinks she has figured it out.  But, in the end there is quite a twist that I did not even expect.  Some of the things that I really liked about this book was that there was not a lot of review from the last one and you really did not feel like you were missing anything if you had not read the first one.  It will probably take me a while to find the next one, as the library does not carry her books!!!  I will be looking because they are a very fun read!

No comments: