Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Reliquary by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child

This book really pulled me along.  You know how there are some books out there that are easy to put down and others that are not, well this one made me want to keep on reading.  There is another outbreak of killings in an odd way that needs to be investigated in New York City.  Characters from 'Relic' returned and worked well in trying to figure these new murders out.  They had grown a lot from their experiences and it was put together well.  Either I am getting used to the gruesomeness, or it just was not as bad in this book and I wanted to know more about these interesting beings that lived under the city.  Reading about the 'city' under the city was amazing and was used beautifully in this book.  Preston and Child write very well together and there was not a dull moment throughout.  I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book in the series and see what else they can do. (NOOK)

No comments: